Silicone + Memory Foam Ear Tips For AirPods Pro
Unconfirmed delivery date. Check out our other model here: Memory Foam Ear Tips For AirPods Pro
Fits better and shuts out more noise
Ear tips that have an outer layer of silicone but also an intermediate layer of memory foam that provides an increased fit and makes your AirPods Pro stay in place. Can block out even more noise as they can isolate better than the original ear tips. *
Memory foam first shrinks and then expands to form perfectly to your ears. Together with the outer layer of silicone, it provides a significantly better fit and increases comfort throughout the day, during training or running.
Each package includes 2 Small, 2 Medium and 2 Large.
Read the full review here.
What is the difference between Nearplugs and the original ear tips and do they shut out more noise?
Nearplugs are made of memory foam which is a soft and comfortable material that gives an increased fit and keeps your AirPods Pro to stay in place. Memory foam first shrinks during compression and then expands and fills the space in the ear, which gives a very good fit. They can shut out even more noise because they can isolate better than the original ear tips. It is very personal though and this can't be seen as a guarantee.
How do you attach Nearplugs on the AirPods Pro?
The best way is to grab the lower plastic part and push them with a little force straight into the AirPods Pro bracket.
Does Nearplugs work on any other headphones than AirPods Pro?
No, Nearplugs is only compatible with AirPods Pro.
Will the AirPods Pro fit in the case with Nearplugs?
Yes, they fit perfectly in the case.
How long does these ear tips with Memory Foam last?
The lifespan of these ear tips is difficult to say because it depends on several factors such as how they are used, how often they are used, the environment and how much sweat, wax and dirt has ended up on them. Clean them occasionally, but do not use soap, detergent or other alcohol-based cleaners as it may damage the Memory Foam.
Shipping and Delivery
- We're offering free shipping within Europe (excluding Norway and UK).
- Our normal delivery times is 3-8 working days within Europe (excluding Norway and UK). Orders placed on the weekends are sent no earlier than the following Monday.
- If the product has not been delivered to you within 30 working days (without us notifying you of a longer delivery time), please contact us at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Important information: Because of COVID-19 the delivery times can sometimes be longer.
- We're not shipping to Norway and UK right now.