Right of withdrawal
- When purchasing goods on the website, you as a customer have a statutory 14-day right of withdrawal that applies from the time you have received an item that you have ordered.
When using your right of withdrawal:
- You must announce that you regret the purchase. The message should be sent to us at email@example.com. Your message needs to include full name, address, e-mail address, order number and which product you want to return.
- You should return the products to us immediately and at the latest within the statutory 14 days after the cancellation notice.
- You are responsible for all return costs, shipping, delivery and condition of the products upon return, the products should therefore be sent well packaged and in original and unbroken packaging.
- You can't return the Nearplugs Ear Tips if they have been used or tested by you because of hygiene reasons.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to:
- Products that have been sealed for health or hygiene reasons and where the seal has been broken by you.
- Products that have the character of sealed audio or video recording and where the seal has been broken by you.
- Specially made products, which has been tailor-made for you or has a clear personal touch to your wishes.
- Services that have been completed and where you have expressly agreed to the service being started without the right of withdrawal.
Read more about this here.