- About Nearplugs
- The company is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Feutch AB 559268-6470
- If you wish to get in touch with us, send an email to info@nearplugs,.com with your case and contact details and we will get back to you shortly.
- When you have completed your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your e-mail address. In the confirmation you will find all information about products, price, billing and delivery address.
- If there is any wrong information in the order confirmation, you must contact us immediately via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders can only be made by persons 18 years of age or older who are not under guardianship.
- Orders made in someone else’s name without their consent will be notified to the police. The same apples to any orders where Nearplugs suspect crimes.
- Our normal delivery times is 3-8 working days within Europe (excluding Norway and UK). Orders placed on the weekends are sent no earlier than the following Monday.
- If the product has not been delivered to you within 30 working days (without us notifying you of a longer delivery time), please contact us at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
- We're offering free shipping within Europe (excluding Norway and UK).
- Important information: Because of COVID-19 the delivery times can sometimes be longer.
- We're not shipping to Norway and UK right now.
- We reserve the right to change prices caused by price changes from suppliers, printing errors in the price list and errors in prices due to incorrect information and we reserve the right to adjust the price.
- All prices shown on Nearplugs website (nearplugs.com) are inclusive of VAT, in accordance with applicable law. Please note that if an order is shipped to a non-EU country, any import duties and taxes may be charged, which will be charged when shipment reaches your shipping address. You are responsible for the payment of such import duties and taxes. It should be noted that Nearplugs has no control over these charges, and since these charges are different for different countries, Nearplugs can not predict their size. Nearplugs recommends that you contact your local customs office for further information.
- Right of withdrawal
- When purchasing goods on the website, you as a customer have a statutory 14-day right of withdrawal that applies from the time you have received an item that you have ordered.
- 5.1 When using your right of withdrawal:
- You must announce that you regret the purchase. The message should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your message needs to include full name, address, e-mail address, order number and which product you want to return.
- You should return the products to us immediately and at the latest within the statutory 14 days after the cancellation notice.
- You are responsible for all return costs, shipping, delivery and condition of the products upon return, the products should therefore be sent well packaged and in original and unbroken packaging.
- 5.2 The right of withdrawal does not apply to:
- Products that have been sealed for health or hygiene reasons and where the seal has been broken by you.
- Products that have the character of sealed audio or video recording and where the seal has been broken by you..
- Specially made products, which has been tailor-made for you or has a clear personal touch to your wishes. .
- Services that have been completed and where you have expressly agreed to the service being started without the right of withdrawal.
Read more about this here.
- We inspect all products before they are sent to you. It is important that you as a customer carefully examine the item when you receive it. If your product has been damaged during transport, you must report this to the carrier as soon as possible. This applies regardless of whether it is a visible injury or not. If after receipt of the product you find that it is damaged or does not correspond to your order, please contact us within 14 days.
- You always need to contact us before returning a defect product.
- Any errors or defects must always be reported to email@example.com where you enter your name, address, e-mail address, order number and description of error.
6.1 How do you proceed with a complaint?
- If we fail to fix the defect or deliver a similar product, we will refund you for the order in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. We are responsible for shipping return costs for approved complaints.
- We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not defective in accordance with current consumer protection legislation.
- If there is a dispute between you as a customer and Nearplugs and we are unable to resolve the dispute, you can send a complaint to the EU Dispute Resolution Online Dispute Resolution, more information on the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
- We take no responsibility for indirect damages that may occur due to the product.
- We take no responsibility for indirect damages this product can occur on other products.
- We do not accept responsibility for delays/errors due to circumstances beyond the company’s control (Force Majeure). These circumstances can be, for example, labor dispute, fire, war, government decision, reduced or no delivery from supplier.
- Furthermore, no responsibility is taken for any changes to products/product properties that have been changed by the respective supplier and other factors beyond our control.
- Product Information
- We reserve the right to make printing errors on this website as well as the final sale of products. The product images are currently of 3D models for the reason that we want to make it clearer how the product is built and this means that the 3D models can differ slightly from the real product.
- Our products are made in China.
- Information about Cookies
- Personal Data
- By shopping at Nearplugs, you accept our data protection policy and our processing of your personal data. We protect your privacy and do not collect more information than necessary to process your order. We never sell or pass on your information to third parties without legal basis.
- Nearplugs is responsible for the processing of personal data that you have provided to us as a customer. Your personal information is processed by us to be able to handle your order and in those times when you have requested newsletters or promotional offers – to be able to adapt the marketing to your individual needs.
- The information below is a summary of how we store and process your data in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
10.1 What is personal information?
Personal information is all information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to a physical person.
10.2 What information do we store?
To be able to handle your order and answer questions related to your order (customer service), we store your first and last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address and purchase history..
- Your information is stored as long as we have a legal basis to process your information, for example to fulfill the agreement between us or to comply with a legal obligation under, for example the accounting law.
10.3 Legal basis
In connection with a purchase, your personal data is processed to complete the agreement with you. Marketing, promotions and similar mailings take place with your consent.
10.4 What information is shared and for what purpose?
10.4.1 Payment Provider
- • When making a purchase, information is shared with our payment provider. What is stored is first name, last name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. If you choose to pay by invoice, the social security number is also saved by the payment provider. The information is saved in order to complete the purchase and to protect the parties against fraud. The payment providers (payment services) we use are: Shopify Payments (VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Klarna, Apple Pay, Google Pay) and Paypal.
10.4.2 Shipping Company
In order to deliver your orders and complete our agreement, we must share specific information with the shipping company. What is shared with the shipping company is first name, last name and address information for delivery. E-mail address and/or mobile phone number may also be shared with the shipping company for notifications.
The shipping company we work with is Postnord.
If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter, your first name, last name and e-mail address will be shared with our newsletter provider. This is to be able to keep you updated with information and offers for marketing purposes. We use Shopify Email and Klaviyo to send out newsletters.
We use Shopify to run our online store – you can read more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the website – you can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/sv/policies/privacy/. You can also opto ut of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. We use your personal information to provide you with targeted ads or marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you. For more information on how targeted advertising works, visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s ("NAI") training page here: http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work. You can opt out of targeted advertising by following the link to Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
10.5 The right of access
You have the right to receive all information that we have about you from us. The information will be delivered electronically in a readable format.
10.6 Right to change information
You have the right to ask us to update incorrect information about you.
10.7 The right to be forgotten
You can request that the information concerning you to be deleted at any time. There are a few exceptions to the right of deletion, such as if it is to be retained because we must fulfill a legal obligation (for example according to accounting law).
10.8 Responsible for data protection
Nearplugs is responsible for the storage and processing of personal data in the online store and ensures that the rules are followed.
10.9 How we protect your personal data
We use industry standards such as SSL/TLS and one-way hash algorithms to store, process and communicate sensitive information such as personal data and passwords in a secure way. We use a platform called Shopify.
- Amendments to the General Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to make changes to the terms at any time. Changes to the terms will be published online on the website. The changed terms will be published online on the website. The changed terms are considered accepted in connection with orders or visits to the website.
- Dispute and choice of law
- In the event that a dispute cannot be resolved in agreement with the company's customer service and the customer, complaints can be submitted online via the European Commission's dispute resolution platform, see http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
- Disputes concerning the interpretation or application of these general terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with Swedish law.